If you are interested in being part of a growing community of awesome and courageous people but want to know more about what our community has to offer then why not attend one of our Class of Courage Discovery Days.
Our Discovery Days give you the chance to explore what it means to be part of the Class of Courage community, providing the ideal opportunity to ask questions, meet other likeminded individuals and get to know me and the kind of personal development coaching I offer. These sessions will give you a flavour of what to expect so that you can judge for yourself if it is a community you think you’d benefit from being part of.
Take a look at our Events page to find out when the next Discovery Day is happening near you and to book your place. I aim to keep the costs down for these events so there’s just a small fee to cover the cost of hiring the room – more details can be found on the dedicated Event page itself.
At The Discovery Days You’ll Have The Opportunity To…
Explore Our Community & Discover
- What it means to be part of the Class of Courage community
- The remarkable people we work with
- The stage of the transitional process that Class of Courage specialises in
- The values that underpin our courageous community
- Why we’re all so passionate about striving for a life without limits
- The lifelong support we provide to members of our community
- The added benefits of being part of Class of Courage, such as discounted coaching sessions
Explore Our Exclusive Events Which Delve Deeply Into:
- Issues and challenges that we will look to explore and overcome
- Powerful techniques and strategies that are used to drive personal transformational change
- How becoming more aware of your thoughts, emotions, and behaviours will open you up to new possibilities and goals
A Typical Discovery Day Agenda
10.30 – 11.00
A heartfelt welcome from founder Ian Guyah-Low and an overview of the day.
11.00 – 11.30
What are your expectations from the programme and what are the expectations of our community?
11.30 – 11.45 *Break with refreshments*
11.45 – 12.15
Discovering life challenges, exploring the grief response and where Class of Courage sits on the continuum.
12.15 – 12.45
Overview of our revolutionary programmes and ground-breaking approach to lifelong transformational change.
12.45 – 13.45 *Lunch*
13.45 – 14.15
We look at choice, responsibility and personal freedom, dealing with anxiety and uncertainty and the language we use.
14.15 – 14.45
A snapshot of the Four Day Event, looking at the journey and the benefits you can expect.
14.45 – 15.00 *Break with refreshments*
15.00 – 15.30
Next steps and time for your questions.
Can’t Make It To A Discovery Day?
I would love to meet you in person and put a face to a name but I know that the dates, times and locations we offer are not convenient for everyone. Hopefully you should be able to get a good idea of what Class of Courage is about from this website and our videos but if you still have questions you’d like answered then please give me a call. You’ll find my number on the Contact page.